Does anyone want to trade for LF Lawrence Sanders from Atlanta?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
He doesn't project into what we want to do in the future, and figure we will see what is offered out there. It may not take much, and can be done as soon as the trading opens. Please let me know. He rates an 18 in LF and is 100 on Gap vs RH, 83 on Gap vs LH, and a 97 Gap overall. He is a doubles machine, but I don't see him fitting in Atlanta going forward due to some salary constraints. Plus, we may give the LF job to Cantu who looks like he may be able to take the spot of Sanders and he makes league minimum.

Hit me up and let's line up a deal. Thanks, Tony.

Nobody can use this guy? He is finally starting to turn it on now that most of the team is healthy, as for Sept he is hitting .281 with a .395 on base percentage. With quite a few extra base hits, his OPS is 1.004. Just had a down year with the Braves, who in general had a down year during some transitions. Don't think we can afford him going forward, and would like to find him a home asap.