Does Mariano Rivera Sign TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I got him this past spring training. Sent 2 card and he kept one and returned the other one signed. I doubt he will sign TTM during the season though.

thats what i was thinking, but before i spent money on a stamp, i thought id see if anyone has any current successes with him. i know he signed for me during his rookie season ttm, but then again that was his rookie season when he was just called up from the minors and trying to make the yankees squad! alot of times players sign when they are rookies but change their signing habits once they become a superstar.

I took a gamble this year for spring training and the TTM gods were with me. I think he is probably hit or miss TTM even during spring training. Too me, it is worth a try. I actually sent mine this year on 2/10/2011 which was a little early but I wanted it to be there waiting for him.

he is very hit or miss........for awhile was signing big items last couple of years(in small spurts) via NY...a great great guy at the ballpark and maybe a 1/5 shot via TTM(that might be generous, maybe 1/20 :))...

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online