Don Denkinger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

I am looking for the address of retired MLB umpire Don Denkinger, and found 1980 Kamille Court, Waterloo, IA 50701 on whitepages.com, which is not always updated.

Can anyone verify that this is the right address? Going to do a dual custom with Don and Whitey Herzog from the 1985 World Series!

God bless,

Kevin

Last edited:
I was going to check our database here but I cant find it anymore. Im sure its here somewhere. I looked on carboard connection but didnt see it in their database there. Ill keep looking.

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I forgot that the list wasnt compatible with the new upgrades. Maybe it will be written in in future updates.

I was going to check our database here but I cant find it anymore. Im sure its here somewhere. I looked on carboard connection but didnt see it in their database there. Ill keep looking.
Thank you! I am going to print some testers tomorrow and send out to see if the address still works!

@KCLJ520 Had a friend obtain one in August of 2020 at this address said it took around two weeks. God Bless my friend

1980 Kamille Court
Waterloo, Iowa 50701-4537

@KCLJ520 Had a friend obtain one in August of 2020 at this address said it took around two weeks. God Bless my friend

1980 Kamille Court
Waterloo, Iowa 50701-4537

@Camsue

Thank you Steve!! I did take the chance and send out today, so glad to know I sent to the right address!

Much appreciated, thanks so much again my friend!

Blessings,

Kevin

Got an awesome return from Don yesterday! Thanks @Camsue for the address help!

20210203_201815.jpg

Don signed 2 customs for me, I used one to make this dual cut signature card!

Here is my original design:

20210204_183443.jpg

Last edited: