Don Sutton 1/12/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
Another add to my Angels collection!
Don Sutton - Home - 2/2

I was kind of bummed he wrote over his face on one of them, maybe he didn't like the picture. haha. Regardless I'm very stoked he signed them for me.

DONSUTTON1-12-10.jpg

I sent to Don about two months ago. You must have the magic touch.

I'm not sure about the magic touch, maybe just lucky. Do you guys hand write your letters or print them out?
I hand write a letter to each player and I've had really good success the last couple of months.

yeah i hand write everything, oh well i didn't expect a return but now seeing yours i am a little dissapointed

I'm not sure about the magic touch, maybe just lucky. Do you guys hand write your letters or print them out?
I hand write a letter to each player and I've had really good success the last couple of months.

I hand write everything. I also try to send at max two cards, unless of course the signer is known as a very generous signer.

Fantastic Return!! Sutton is very hard to get ttm. I've tried 4 times to no avail. You must have had the right 'keywords' in your letter to prompt a return. :) Congrats!!

Congrats!.... I'm also surprised you got him... i've never tried him ttm, but I have gotten him in person a few times, and he is very strict on one per person, and i've even seen him refuse to sign for people who he remembers signing for in the past saying that no one needs more than one autograph of a single person unless they intend to sale one.... Not trying to shine a bad light on him, because he is a HOFer who takes the time to sign, and the 2 times I've gotten him in person he has been friendly and he does seem to appreciate his fans very much, he's just seems leary of people trying to make a buck off of him

Congrats
Nate

P.S. I've gotten him on 2 cards in the past (about 2 yrs apart) and my dad got him on a ball for me and the things he did a little quirky were he signed both card autos across the face like yours and didn't put a HOF inscription on my card when I requested, but put it on the ball for my dad without him requesting, and he was just a few people behind me in line.