donruss / leaf / studio puzzles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tried to access your alan trammel list and i see it is broken up into sections. are each section a perticular year?? how do i know whick year?? are the cards listed cards you need or cards you have??

Trammell wantlist is updated and easier to read. Only the cards needed are listed, and it is on one page. Years are listed on said page, along with variations. Much easier to navigate on Google Docs.

Anything on this?
LMK

Old Puerto Rican
Willie Montanez , Willie Hernandez , Ivan De Jesus , Jerry Morales , John Candelaria , Juan Beniquez , Hector Cruz , Aurelio Rodriguez , Eduardo Ed Figueroa , Jose Morales , Dave Rosello , Rogelio Moret , Felix Millan , Sandy Alomar Sr. , Jose Cruz Sr. , Bombo Rivera , Benny Ayala , Eduardo Rodriguez , Mario Mendoza , Otto Velez , Hector Valles, Milton Ramirez , Julio Gotay , Sixto Lezcano , Luis Aguayo , Ed Romero,Victor Pellot (Vic Power),Luis Alcaraz,Jose Alberro,Orlando Alvarez,Carlos Bernier,Hiram Bithorn,Orlando Cepeda,Roberto Clemente,Ramón Conde, Cirilo “Tommy” Cruz,Nino Escalera,Sergio Ferrer,Miguel Fuentes,Pedro García,Fernando González,Frankie Libran.

New Guys
A.J. JIMENEZ Blue Jays,JAVIER BAEZ Cubs,Jorge Vega-Rosado Blue Jays,Ivan de Jesus Jr. Dodgers/Red Sox,Edwin Maysonet Astros,Yadier Molina Cardinals ,Angel Pagán Mets/Cubs/Giants,Javier Lopez Giants,José Santiago royals,Mike Stanton Marlins,EDDIE ROSARIO Twins,JULIO RODRIGUEZ Phillies

PLMK Thanks

Trammell wantlist is updated and easier to read. Only the cards needed are listed, and it is on one page. Years are listed on said page, along with variations. Much easier to navigate on Google Docs.

i found 3 cards on your wantlist:

1985 donruss action all stars #44
1986 donruss action all stars #45
1988 score #651

if those are ok for the puzzle and puzzle card then can post.

you can have it. someone gave it to me and now i'm giving it to you. pm me your address and i'll get it out tomorrow...

There are no puzzle cards for the Mantle, Williams or Berra Puzzles.

Also if you saw the list from Cardboard connection, they left off 2 other puzzles.

There are 2 completely different Rod Carew Puzzles from 92 I guess and there is a 2002 Ted Williams Puzzle from Donruss Originals.

For a totl of 17 puzzles.