Don't let everyone know sometimes there's problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good evening gentlemen. I posted a threat on the other website on the water touch I want to apologize to anyone I may not have made a trade or work with too hard I have PTSD it's hard for me sometimes I don't remember a lot and I don't know a lot sometimes plain and simple I'm trying to learn how to do this website I avoid trading very much with everyone on here I think this is great I don't have a lot to do during the day and this is a great thing for me and I enjoyed very much if I owe you something I need to send you something or we need to make a trade please let me know as I do not understand a lot of the threads and PM's and things on this it confuses very very much I'm nowhere along a dummy I know who Mike Trout is like everybody else is I just wish you would understand but I needs a little bit of help sometimes on the website I had to reply the other night that was not very nice I'm like typing I can't type any better I'm sorry you have a blessed evening folks and let's trade cards I appreciate it very much thank you have a blessed evening I was blessed with my life if anyone wants to know that's why I always say it

Ever need assistance with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM. Happy to answer any question I am capable of asking.

Thanks for sharing. Most of us understand that this is a hobby, and sometimes life throws curveballs at you. The moderators, and old timers like myself, are always happy to help. Happy trading, and hopefully we'll be able to put a trade together at some point.

I appreciate the replies and the understanding I'm not trying to sound like a baby here I just want everyone to know that I don't understand this that well and again like I said but straight I appreciate everyone's responses and I appreciate everyone's trades and I wish everyone and their families a blessed day

James

Our trade went very smooth. like the rest of the above, if I can help with anything lmk. Mike

I've been on this site for years and it confuses me too man. Nothing to worry about, I hope we can make a trade at some point!

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk