Dr. Pepper Youth Ballpark IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well, I had the pleasure of picking up my nephew from Rangers Youth Baseball Camp today...Today's Ranger Alumni that spoke was former reliever Tim Crabtree...

My nephew got

Tim Crabtree 5/5 (cards 50/50 w Arron)
crabtree.jpg
Also since my sister-in-law works for them I spotted a couple of leftovers from last week's alumni guests in the back...

Keith Creel 2/2
Ellis Valentine 2/2
creel.jpg

thanks for reading!!

awesome pick ups congrats!!! valentine has a sweet sig... how does it work at the camp do they have a former player come in once week to talk and show the kids some stuff?

awesome pick ups congrats!!! valentine has a sweet sig... how does it work at the camp do they have a former player come in once week to talk and show the kids some stuff?

twice a week, Alumni players show up(one a day), talk to the kids and then participate in drills or pitch to them in a scrimmage...I am going to pick him up right now and i think Jose Guzman is up there today...We will see...

Thanks guys!!