Draft on schedule for tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am sorry to have to do this, But something has come up and I will not be able to run the draft tomorrow. I am asking COry if he can do it, but if he cant I will have to reschedule the draft for Sunday Night as that is the next night that I am available.

Will update here if there are any changes.

-Nick

UPDATE: CORY WILL BE RUNNING THE DRAFT TONIGHT AT 7:30 PM Central Time As ORIGINALLY PLANNED

Last edited:
No problem, Nick. Tomorrow or Sunday isn't a big deal for me.

Steph

I will do the draft as scheduled.

Please have any and all draft lists PM'd to Nick by NOON central tomorrow (Thursday) so he can have time to compile them and send them to me before the draft.

I will be on around 7:15 cst and will run 3 rounds assuming that 1. I get the draft list info and 2. No last minute thing pops up with the kids, etc.

Cory

Nick and Cory,

No problem if we need to postpone, appreciate the effort and any adjustments are understood.

O's will be live tomorrow.

Thanks,

Todd

Blue Jays have read.. If draft is tomorrow will try to be live or may just have the computer do may
bidding.. If postponed, I will be live on Sunday.. Thanks Nick and Cory!!

Do we need to export before the draft?

With all the site stuff, I never got around to it.

Pete if you can get an export in sometime before 10 PM tonight it will be all good. Cory will be running the draft but I will need to enter all the info in my software to be complete, so as long as I have an export before I do my end, Which will either be late tonight or sometime tomorrow we will be good to go