Durham Bulls IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMBfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
As Spencer has noted, last night the Durham Bulls had an autograph session after the game. Here is what I was able to get:

Neil Allen 6/6 - Super nice man
Leslie Anderson 2/2
Brian Baker 2/2
Chris Bootcheck 3/3
Russ Canzler 2/2 - From my wife's hometown, which we talked about for a little bit
Chris Carter 1/2 - Able to get him for my Mets' collection. Would only sign 1 per
Robinson Chirinos 2/2
Alex Cobb 2/2
Dane De La Rosa 0/2 - Left the session early
Richard De Los Santos 2/2
Rob Delaney 2/2
Mike Ekstrom 2/2
JJ Furmaniak 3/3
Brandon Gomes 0/2 - Left the session early
Edgar Gonzalez 2/2
Brandon Guyer 2/2
Dirk Hayhurst 2/2 - Signed one of the photos with his famous Garfoose signature. A very cool signature
Desmond Jennings 2/2
Jose Lobaton 2/2
Omar Luna 2/2
Charlie Montoyo 4/4 - One of the nicest men you will ever meet
Dave Myers 4/4 - Not very personable. I think he hates signing autographs
Ray Olmedo 2/2
Justin Ruggiano 1/2 - Only signed 1 per
RJ Swindle 2/2
Alexander Torres 2/2
Cory Wade 2/2

Overall a great night. It was great to get to a game, meet a fellow Benchie, and surprise him with a gift for his collection. Thankfully, we were not affected by the tornadoes that touched down across the area.

Dirk Hayhurst 2/2 - Signed one of the photos with his famous Garfoose signature. A very cool signature
He has a blog and it's an enjoyable read. Definitely has an opportunity beyond baseball once his playing career is over.

Great successes! Those signing sessions are always fun!

Tim, enjoyed meeting you last night as well. Glad everything was ok where you are too. Enjoyed the team autograph session with you too and thanks for the super nice gift

Nice haul!

Did either Desmond Jennings happen to be on a 2011 Topps? If you think you could do a 50/50 for just 2 cards at some point in the season let me know. Thanks!

Nice haul!

Did either Desmond Jennings happen to be on a 2011 Topps? If you think you could do a 50/50 for just 2 cards at some point in the season let me know. Thanks!

I did not get Jennings on a 2011 Topps. However, I would be willing to do a 50/50 at some point. Not sure when I am going to my next game but I will let you know.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Spencer-Again, it was great to meet you and we will definately have to do a few more of these together. I'm glad that I could help with your set.

Congrats!!!!!
Could use a Charlie Montoyo if for trade PLMK.

Thanks. I have an extra Montoyo that I could trade you. Send me a PM with what you have to trade. First preference is a Mets' autograph that I don't have. If you don't have any Mets' that I need, then I will take anything that I need for my collection.

Congrats on all the pick upsare any of the neil allen ones for trade

Thanks. I have an extra Allen that I could trade you. Send me a PM with what you have to trade. First preference is a Mets' autograph that I don't have. If you don't have any Mets' that I need, then I will take anything that I need for my collection.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors