Dutch Daulton in-person plus Riversharks game

hit'nBULLSeyes

5.00 star(s)
Had a pretty good weekend with in-person's, started off Saturday with an event that had Darren Daulton signing for three hours for his foundation. Then Sunday went to the Riversharks fanfest spring training game against Lancaster, Yes Rooster we had gotten your Hobson cards done too!

11x14

Butch Hobson

Jerry Owens

Chris Widger

Mike Costanzo

Zach Braddock

Matt Gorgen

H

houbb

That is a nice haul, Walt! Hobson is a heck of a nice guy, too! Sure wished Karkovice and Upshaw were in the league this year.

hit'nBULLSeyes

5.00 star(s)
Thanks!
Jim, do you need karkovice or Upshaw? I hit them up at the end of the year last year pretty good, I guess they knew they were not coming back. Bridgeport was our last game of the year.

H

houbb

Naaah, I was able to get both guys while they were managing in the Atlantic League. Both were really cool. Thanks for asking, though, Walt! I'm just thrilled baseball season is finally here!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Great cards, I like your method of organizing cards for graphing, that is a smart system with the manila folder and photo corners, it makes players a lot more likely to sign more at a time when it is all right there in front of them, rather than being handed a stack of cards they then have to hold, flip through, etc.

Good Grapher Award for you!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc