Dutch Daulton in-person plus Riversharks game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hit'nBULLSeyes

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had a pretty good weekend with in-person's, started off Saturday with an event that had Darren Daulton signing for three hours for his foundation. Then Sunday went to the Riversharks fanfest spring training game against Lancaster, Yes Rooster we had gotten your Hobson cards done too!

001_zps3ei5lzqn.jpg

002_zpsmhhl7l99.jpg

003_zpsrwc7buin.jpg

11x14
004_zpsc4apjoul.jpg

Butch Hobson
006_zpsf7caz1xh.jpg

Jerry Owens
005_zpsyk1kjuk5.jpg

Chris Widger
010_zpshfpjc33b.jpg

Mike Costanzo
009_zpsctvsv4zg.jpg

Zach Braddock
007_zpsgrrqz82s.jpg

Matt Gorgen
008_zpsjx3yf3it.jpg

That is a nice haul, Walt! Hobson is a heck of a nice guy, too! Sure wished Karkovice and Upshaw were in the league this year.

Thanks!
Jim, do you need karkovice or Upshaw? I hit them up at the end of the year last year pretty good, I guess they knew they were not coming back. Bridgeport was our last game of the year.

Naaah, I was able to get both guys while they were managing in the Atlantic League. Both were really cool. Thanks for asking, though, Walt! I'm just thrilled baseball season is finally here!

Great cards, I like your method of organizing cards for graphing, that is a smart system with the manila folder and photo corners, it makes players a lot more likely to sign more at a time when it is all right there in front of them, rather than being handed a stack of cards they then have to hold, flip through, etc.

Good Grapher Award for you!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc