eBay advice? 2010 Bowman Chrome Superfractor Henry Owens AUTO #'d 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoSoxProspector

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi,

So, in 2010, I made a real special pull: a 2010 Bowman Chrome Superfractor Henry Owens AUTO #'d 1/1. I haven't sold anything in several years now, but I can't justify not selling this card. Now that Owens is the Red Sox #2 prospect and up at AAA, the question is: what would be the optimal time to put the card up for auction?

I guess I'm thinking I'd put it up as soon as he gets called up. What do y'all eBay experts think?

Thanks,
Trevor

Put it p now on a 30 day with a buy it now or best offer. That way it can roll not September IF he does get called up. Ask a high BIN and hope for some good offers. Just don't wanna scare away people too..... Impulse buy

It's tough.... You want top dollar BuT you don't wanna scare them away...... An orange /25 sold for 250.00 July 14...... Guy was asking for a lot of gold for about 500.00 a card unsold..... There is a guy that ups supers and will drive the price up. I'd ask for a Insane bin OBO for 30 days and see what ya get.... I could see maybe 1500.00 or more? Depending who wants it..... I'd ask 3000.00 OBO and see who bites.... If your happy with that price. It cold sell in 2 min for 3000.00 and could of been more. What ever you feel is right for it..... Supers though go high...... Toughie....

Put a high BIN and take Best Offers and let them come rolling in:) In my opinion putting it up the second he is called up is the way to go.