eBay Affiliate Link

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I figured I'd start a new thread for this. If you are anticipating an eBay purchase, regardless of the price, I would appreciate it if you'd get to eBay by clicking the image below. By doing this, I'll get a small percentage of the sale, all of which goes towards helping pay for the cost of the Bench server, advertising, and software licensing costs.

David K.

5.00 star(s)

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Does it also come into play with offers? I used the link and offer a seller a price on albert Pujol card...he accepted it and confirm it. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Finally landed the Griffey jr. auto serial to only 25!! Guy had it listed as 175.00 BIN.....counteroffer of $150.00.....he in turned offered $155.00....returned email...that it was okay with me for the $155.00 ....Nothing for about 10 days...finally .....probably came back from vacation.....send me the $155.00 bin on the card and I clicked on it with accepted.......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
some sweet stuff...mysnackattack.......their north of me.....great stuff.....unbearable hot cinnamon bears......2 lbs....gone in about two weeks.