Ebay/Paypal Shipping To Canada Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I'm getting some packages ready to ship via Ebay/Paypal Shipping and I have a package that is going to Canada. It weighs 8 oz. and it only gives me 2 options to ship. Priority and Express. Priority is $19.00! I didn't even want to see how much Express was going to cost!

I'm getting ready to sell alot of Dawson stuff and probably 25% of the cards will be shipped to Canada. Am I missing something? Why only those 2 options? I guess I will just have to pay for these at the counter, huh? According to USPS it should only cost $2.85 for First Class.

Thanks
Craig

It's trying to charge you that much, because Paypal "demands" tracking on packages, and the only way to track an International package is through Priority or Express.

Mailing them First Class at the counter won't allow tracking, but it will save you quite a bit of money.

Ah...

That does kind of make it tough if the buyer trys to say the package never arrived, huh? I hate not to allow canadian members to bid. Dawson has a nice following in Canada.

Thanks
Craig