eBay refund ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky_mn

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Anyone know a way to get a refund from a seller who won’t make good on damage cards? I ordered a card from the top eBay seller he used the thin eBay envelope but the card was completely damaged there was so many creases on the card I immediately notified him he asked for pictures I sent him 10 pictures that showed decreases very clearly and that was the last response and then I noticed this last month he’s had about 30 negative feedback all dealing with damaged cards and most say he won’t reply or never made good on refunds. Wondering if im stuck with this ****** card or is there something I can do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
Anyone know a way to get a refund from a seller who won’t make good on damage cards? I ordered a card from the top eBay seller he used the thin eBay envelope but the card was completely damaged there was so many creases on the card I immediately notified him he asked for pictures I sent him 10 pictures that showed decreases very clearly and that was the last response and then I noticed this last month he’s had about 30 negative feedback all dealing with damaged cards and most say he won’t reply or never made good on refunds. Wondering if im stuck with this ****** card or is there something I can do
File a return for 'arrived damaged' and eBay has a money back guarantee.

If you make a claim with eBay they will hold his funds until a resolution is made. I'm sure you will get a response from him then if he can't get any of his money!!

I pre-ordered a box of 21 Topps Chrome and the guy tried to ghost everyone and skip off into the sunset with his newly stolen money. Apparently he did this to around 25 other people and had stolen over $10,000 which makes it grand larceny so I imagine he's in jail with uncle Bubba waiting for trial I mean we all got our money back but ebay isn't going to eat a $10,000 loss I wouldn't want to be THAT guy good lord his future looks pretty bleak from where I'm standing.