eBAY,same card,same evening...but the $$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porkchops

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
interesting that not one of the bidders bid on both items.. the cheaper item was listed in canada, which might have turned away some bidders

Also, the cheaper one had $10 shipping. I like others, won't pay $10 for shipping, so that probably turned others away as well.

Also, the cheaper one had $10 shipping. I like others, won't pay $10 for shipping, so that probably turned others away as well.

Shipping was $6 in description I think he had another auction with higher shipping and forgot to change!!

That is a big difference in the same card!!

I think the more expensive one is misleading... doesnt say it is a seat, does it? Someone thought it was probably a bat so it got more bids. Maybe didnt look at scan close enough or somehting

To be honest I thought it was a bat.. then I went back and re-read it.. lol!!

I'm agree that the "seat" in the title of the first one compared to the "relic" in the other one probably had something to do with it. The $10 shipping didn't help either, even if that was an incorrect amount. The first seller definitely should have had "relic" in the title though.