Ebay silliness....what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I "committed" to a purchase on Ebay. There are 9 cards in my cart that I have requested a total for. As it stands, the total shipping price is $37.

It as been one week since the sale. I have sent multiple requests to the seller and after 3 days I received this message from the seller:

"I see you have bought several cards. I am waiting to make sure I have them all before sending you an invoice. lol."

I have not heard anything since. Ebay keeps sending a message to pay now and since I have "committed" to purchasing I cannot cancel the items. Any advice?

I'm not out any money, I guess just sit and wait?

Yes I would wait for a few more days. It’s silly of the poster to post and not be 100% sure if he has the cards though. If you don’t hear anything in a few more days contact eBay they will help you out.

I was wondering if I could do that, I'll have to look into it. But like you said, he would then have to contact me. I feel like I'm caught in some kind of loop. o_O