ebay Strasburg red auto ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks like it the auction was closed or canceled...probably something wrong with it so....it was cancelled..Looks like they going the pre-approved route this time! Best regards, David

Not surprising considering how crazy the auction was going and that probably most, if not all, of the bids were probably shill bids.
Hopefully they'll relist it with preapproval bidding. I still say that eBay needs to come out with harsher rules for bidders that cause problems like this.

Jason

I agree. I think every revoked bid due to wrong amount entered should be naru'd. You know they were playing just wanted to see how high it would go.

Either the seller got tired of the crap or felt like the bid was not going high enough and pulled it.

I don't know about ebay that much. Buy some stuff now and then. Do you think that there was an error in the listing?? At one point I thought it stated that the card was a 1/1. Also how can you tell if a bidder's serious?? Butch

Last edited:
Not surprising considering how crazy the auction was going and that probably most, if not all, of the bids were probably shill bids.
Hopefully they'll relist it with preapproval bidding. I still say that eBay needs to come out with harsher rules for bidders that cause problems like this.

Jason

Amen! ebay should email the bidders and ask the to verify that they have the funds avaiable...if not....kick them off eBay! Best regards, David