Ed henderson - 2008 topps moment & milestone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ED HENDERSON

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
WANTED THESE 2008 TOPPS MOMENT & MILESTONE:

WHITE /150 - 62 - ICHIRO CAN USE 2
- 150 - LUKE HOCHEVAR " " 2

BLACK/25 - 36 - DICEK
- 146 - JERRY VOTTO
- 147 - " "
- 148 - " "
- 149 - LUKE HOCHEVAR
- 159 - JEFF CLEMENT

BLUE /10 - 62 - ICHIRO
- 73 - S. ROLEN
- 145 - JERRY VOTTO
- 147 - JERRY VOTTO

HAVE LOTS OF 2008 TOPPS MOMENT & MILESTONE AVAILABLE WHITE #36 - DICEK and many other stars.

ALSo, Baseball - LOTS OF STARS RC'S - INSERTS - GAME USED - AUTO'S. INCLUDING HOFers and SOME VINTAGE
Also , Football - " " " " " " " " " " " " "
Also - MANY PEYTON MANNING CARDS INCLUDING OVER 40 DIFFERENT RC AND MANY GU'S

PLMK WHICH ONES YOU HAVE AND THE TEAM(S) - PLAYER(S) YOU COLLECT. IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC WL, SEND .

THANKS....ENJOY EACH DAY AND STAY SAFE.

Ed

Hey Ed-

Weird question but I have 2 unopened hobby boxes FS/FT of 2008 Milestones & Moments. If you'd be interested in those, shoot me a PM!

Thanks!
Dan

Ed henderson

hey ed-

weird question but i have 2 unopened hobby boxes fs/ft of 2008 milestones & moments. If you'd be interested in those, shoot me a pm!

Thanks!
Dan

interested in the two boxes of 00 revolution you have. I have lots of cards to
trade. What player(s) can you use?

Ed

it is much easier if you email me as i have mine cards in order and can send list.
After you let me know your interest, i'll send list of cards for your consideration.
What trade value are you using for the two?

Thanks...

I have a mantle game used card i would consider in the trade for the 00 revolution boxes.
You say unopened...does that mean sealed? Email and lmk what other players you would consider.
Hofer auto's..player(s).. I have some graded by either psa or beckett available..

Do you have any m & m's to trade? If you saw my wants..have any of those?
Anyway..it's been a couple of days so take a minute and email and let me know what you are thinking.

I'm 80 yrs old and we are going to our florida place mid-september..would be there until mid-nov,
back to charlotte until after christmas and then back to our gated retirement community from
after christmas until may?

Ed

Hey Ed-

Weird question but I have 2 unopened hobby boxes FS/FT of 2008 Milestones & Moments. If you'd be interested in those, shoot me a PM!

Thanks!
Dan
Interested but skeptical as I have purchased 2- "SEALED" boxes 08 TOPS M & M from 2 different people in the past 2-years and it turned out they HAD to BEEN OPENED as I bought them & opened therm and they were not in the
"ball park" of what the box should contained..by the Company. i know the sealed boxes following the number of
diff cards almost to a tee...In late 2008 a friend got me 14 boxes and they all followed what the company says
per box..I'm not saying they HAVE CERTAIN PLAYERS BUT X number of diff Colors per box...I needed 2 other
cards to have 2-complete sets white...need 6 cards to have a Black set and 4 numbers to have the Blue set.

What are you asking for them? Are you trading them or just cash? Ed. [email protected]

Hey Ed-

Thanks!
Dan
Sir
Last year I purchased 2-boxes for $370 and opened them
and it did NOT conform with what the box indicates..
Understand I bought over 10 boxes in 2000 as a friend was
a dealer and sold me these.
If your boxes have the original wrapping I'm interested, if not I'm
not. If I don't hear from you I assume the boxes were
rewrapped. I have HOF game Used & Auto's and also, if
necessary I would buy outright.. Ed. [email protected]