EDDIE MURRAY 2001 UPPER DECK LEGENDS AUTOGRAPH BAT FOR SALE(SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What are all the white spots on the right side of the card?
those are some minor spotting which are common on this year & set of cards i say minor because many are worse there not damaged areas at all,and do not take away from the cards beauty at all would only be an issue if you got the card graded might cut the grade from 9 to 8.5 as corners are sharp and no other surface flaws on the card and the auto is bold and beautiful,thanks for looking,RANDY

I'm very familiar with the year and set and it is the lament that has pealed off. I was hoping it was the one touch. Thanks DG

well these are not peal off spots its the color brown of the lament did not adhere to the card,i to am very familiar with the cards i had the whole set once but could never find the ernie banks bat sp'd to 80 to complete the set so i have sold off what i had left after trying to complete it for 2yrs,it is hard to find any of the cards from this set without some of these spots on front or back i had the ryan auto jersey one from the set and it had bad spotting around the jersey window but still sold for $100,finding perfect ones will be like finding the banks bat i could not find even with this minor spotting its a beautiful card and the autograph is a 10 and that is the most important thing about the card,and at $40 with free shipping it is a good deal for the #2 switch hitter of all-time,only mantle has a better career line,thanks again,RANDY