Editing Posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHauch

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone is having trouble editing posts. I hit edit on my first post in my thread and it sends me to the middle of my thread somewhere. Then when I scroll back to my first post, everything is gone from that first post. It does this on any post I created. I reset my computer to see if it might be on my end but it didn't make a difference.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone is having trouble editing posts. I hit edit on my first post in my thread and it sends me to the middle of my thread somewhere. Then when I scroll back to my first post, everything is gone from that first post. It does this on any post I created. I reset my computer to see if it might be on my end but it didn't make a difference.

Thanks,

Ron

I noticed that issue yesterday also....Also been having the issue for awhile now, that when I hit edit it will just take me back to the top of my thread....sometimes this will happen three or four time in a row before it actually goes into edit mode.

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron,

I also experienced this issue today (for the first time, though I'm not sure I've tried to edit a post in weeks) using IE 11. I then opened the Bench in Chrome and was able to edit the post.

Thanks,
Trevor

I'm having the same issue when trying to edit threads. It takes me to the top of the thread and the content is not showing. When I refresh the page it comes back. Although I'm still unable to edit. I also noticed when trying to bump a few threads, whatever I type doesn't appear until I refresh the page.

Thanks
Craig

I don't understand this. I am having no issues editing a post. No problems with Using Firefox or Safari on my iPad.

Haven't ran into this issue, but I did notice when putting together a list in a PM that the ctrl-Z does not undo the way it's supposed to.

I'm using IE and decided to try adding The Bench to the "Compatibility List" and it's working. For now that is. It did change the background color of the threads though...

Thanks
Craig

I'm using IE and decided to try adding The Bench to the "Compatibility List" and it's working. For now that is. It did change the background color of the threads though...

Thanks
Craig
How do you do that? I have been editing in chrome to get around the IE issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

Okay I figured out compatibility mode but in that I cant see the date and time stamps but I can edit. I think I am going to just switch to using chrome.

Thanks,

Jeff

I still continue to have trouble. I use Internet Explorer at home as some of the other users that use that seem to be have trouble as well so that appears to be the problem. Funny thing is that I have Internet Explorer at work and it works fine there.

Any suggestions?????

Ron