Editting your post...anybody else having problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I know this has came up in the past.....I go to edit my post and nothing happens, sometimes the post goes blank and I go back and click on the link in my saved threads and it comes back, hit edit again and the same thing happens, over and over and over again....I'm also on Sportscardforum and absolutely no issues there and it is the same format as THE BENCH....very frustrating.....
does anybody have any suggestions on what is going on or what I maybe doing wrong?

Thanks,
Robert

Could be system problem and I know that a few times this week....trying posting a quick reply and it would disappear.....and it appeared that nothing was posted.....but I would get out of the thread and then go back...and there was the quick reply! So the system could have a few bugs in it. Best regards, David

Could be system problem and I know that a few times this week....trying posting a quick reply and it would disappear.....and it appeared that nothing was posted.....but I would get out of the thread and then go back...and there was the quick reply! So the system could have a few bugs in it. Best regards, David

That too has been happening to me, with replying to posts.
Thanks for the input David
Robert