English Project I Need Radom Bechies To Interview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

favreclemente421

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Ok So My English Teacher Is Having Us Do An Investigative Paper On A Subject. So Being An Avid Collector I Decided To Do "what Impact The Recession Has Had On The Card Industry". Soo I Need Some Benchies To Interview On There Recent Spendings And Activities In The Industry.. If Ud Like To Help Me Its Greatly Appreciated.. And If Anyone Is A Shop Owner Id Love To Get An Interview With U ..thanks

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

I would help you out... just let me know what I need to do? Email, phone, PM??

christopher

ok thanks where workin in class tomm on this..so ill get my questions together and shoot u a pm tomm...wat times best for u?

ok guys thanks for the interest in helping me...ill be putting together a questionaire for yall tomm and pm or email u tomm night... no rush on the reply...thanks

I just retired from the Navy and moved to a new area. I found a pretty good job but had to take a little bit of a pay cut. It was quite difficult to find a job even for me with all the experience I have. If you would like to please PM me and I will be more than happy to do the questionare.

Thanks.

Bryon

thanks for the interest to help. heres the questionnaire. ill be sending a copy to everyone that has posted so far..if anyone else would help just post your answer or pm. also i understand if u dont want to share money figures for the first 2. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks

1. Before the recession what was your estimated annual spending on sports cards and collectibles?

2. Throughout this past years recession what will your estimated spending be on sports cards and collectibles?

3. Before the recession were you more likely to buy boxes or singles?

4. Throughout this past years recession did you tend to buy boxes more or singles more?

5. Before the recession did your funds go towards card quality (high-end cards) or card quantity (lower-end cards)?

6. Throughout this past years recession was your funds go towards card quality (high-end cards) or card quantity (lower-end cards)?

7. On a scale of 1-10 please rate what impact the recession has had on your collecting hobby

1. Before the recession what was your estimated annual spending on sports cards and collectibles? $200

2. Throughout this past years recession what will your estimated spending be on sports cards and collectibles? $100

3. Before the recession were you more likely to buy boxes or singles? singles

4. Throughout this past years recession did you tend to buy boxes more or singles more? singles

5. Before the recession did your funds go towards card quality (high-end cards) or card quantity (lower-end cards)? low-end

6. Throughout this past years recession was your funds go towards card quality (high-end cards) or card quantity (lower-end cards)? quanity

7. On a scale of 1-10 please rate what impact the recession has had on your collecting hobby 5

there you go!