Entire Collection For Sale

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
In the next year or so I am going to attempt to sell off all my cards I have accumulated over the last 20 years. The only cards I will be keeping are my base HOF cards. I have roughly (10) 3 rows that still need listed out. So to maybe speed up the process I have made a rough list of items I have and if interested in any LMK and and I can explain more. I still will be posting sale threads to keep the cards rolling out the door. I am not desperate for money, just wanting some spending money for travel.

Player Collections-Trout, Alonso, Lemahieu, Eli Manning, Strahan, 500 or so Peytons

Inserts/Rookies/Autos/GU-all listed on my sale posted but will be adding to it weekly

Finished Sets-Mostly chrome sets from the last few years but have a bunch of 2011 Topps Heritage Minors sets with Trout rookie

Unfinished Sets- 2020 Allen & Ginter Chrome, 2020 Optic, 2020 BCD, 2020 BCP and a few other chrome sets

TTM's-I have close to a 3 row full of them, I was very active around 2005-2007

HOF Auto's and GU- Probably have 200-300 by now

Commons-Mostly from 2020-2021 these are going fast

Vintage-have to get them all together

t.rooster

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Hey, interested in what you have for Inserts/Rookies/Autos/GU
Do let me know about your vintage, pm me...
thanks, Rooster.

rajah23

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I'll take a look and get back with you, have to wait for someone to get home to get the box. DG

Are you wanting all? LMK DG
DG--what is the overall condition of your vintage and what is the estimated number of cards you have in these years? I'm building sets in these years so I am interested in the cards I'm still missing but I will consider taking everything in these years if the condition is EX or better. I'm prefer EXMT or better for my sets but I can always trade dupes for my other needs. Thanks, Roger

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Any Red Sox #'d stuff? Topps Photo SPs?? (Emphasis on Legend ones) Pm works best.
You can find what I have listed here. DG

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey, interested in what you have for Inserts/Rookies/Autos/GU
Do let me know about your vintage, pm me...
thanks, Rooster.
Listed cards are here. Thanks DG

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
DG--what is the overall condition of your vintage and what is the estimated number of cards you have in these years? I'm building sets in these years so I am interested in the cards I'm still missing but I will consider taking everything in these years if the condition is EX or better. I'm prefer EXMT or better for my sets but I can always trade dupes for my other needs. Thanks, Roger
I'll have to pull them all out it will be a while. DG

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I would be interested in Astros...depends on the price

PM a list and price
Here is my list. 25% of BV for Non rookies