Entire inventory FS thread - 1973-2019!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moose2438

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. It's been a while since I've been on TheBench last. I think the last time I might have been on here, I was living in Louisiana ... perhaps I had just moved to Kansas. Anyhow, I figured I would log back in and try a different way to link my entire inventory.

Right now, I'm not really looking to trade - I've taken up the entire corner of our basement and I'm trying to condense a lot of the cards I've amassed over the last 20 years. I've purchased a few 2018 and 2019 packs here and there, and may bust a few packs of 2019 Topps Update, but my only collecting focus is my 2000-present Pirates autograph project (which I'll eventually update in my profile). So everything that's on the linked spreadsheet, I'm looking to sell at a low cost. If you shoot me a list of what you're interested in, I'll give you a reasonable price (or feel free to make me an offer - most common cards I'll sell at $0.08 a pop).

My shipping rates would be as follows:
1-10 cards - $0.75 (PWE); $3.50 for bubble mailer
10-200 cards - $4 (bubble mailer with tracking)
200+ cards - $6 (with tracking)

The link can be found here. Again, really looking to sell any and all of these; check your wantlists and let me know if there's anything you are interested in!

INVENTORY 2019

-Alix