Eric Gagne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueted: I just sold the Hornsby a few days ago. Check my tradelist in my sig again, I just updated it this morning. Also click this link, it has autos, gus, SPs and more.

Rich: Check my tradelist for it.

How about this, you get:

2000 Ultra #289 Eric Gagne PROS $2
2000 Bowman Chrome #397 Eric Gagne $.50
2000 Private Stock #73 Eric Gagne SP $2.50
2003 Upper Deck Vintage #73 Eric Gagne $.30
2004 Topps Cracker Jack #50 Eric Gagne SP $4

I get:

Chipper Jones 00 Ultra Gold Medallion #70 $2.50
J.D. Drew 00 Ultra Gold Medallion #101 $1.00
Jeff Kent 00 Ultra Gold Medallion #163 $1.00
2006 Fleer Top 40 Ken Griffey Jr. $4
Matt Harrison 12 Topps Gold Sparkle #481 $1.50

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks

rotorob: Yea I got it. What were you looking to get for it? I can't buy anymore, only trade.

Wolverine: I only have the Ken Griffey Jr. The other cards are from another guy's tradelist.

rotorob: Yea I got it. What were you looking to get for it? I can't buy anymore, only trade.

Wolverine: I only have the Ken Griffey Jr. The other cards are from another guy's tradelist.
Interested in these:
2006 Gold
294-TL Jones/Smoltz
#195 Cristy Mathewson SP
Manufactured Throwback Commemorative Patch Adrian Gonzalez(Padres)
#271b Babe Ruth SP
#US195B Larry Walker SP

I can give the gold parallel plus either the Ruth or the other two for the gagne. I don't have the gonzalez anymore...

Sorry about this, I must have sold the ruth last week at a card show. If you want, I could trade you the other 2 SPs and the gold card. sorry again...

Sorry about this, I must have sold the ruth last week at a card show. If you want, I could trade you the other 2 SPs and the gold card. sorry again...

Thanks for the offer, I really could have used the Ruth.

LMK if you get something from my sig or would like to buy.