FERNANDO TATIS JR 2021 TOPPS MUSEUM COLLECTION QUAD SP GU CARD #32/75($45 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL MINT CARD OF THE BEST YOUNG PLAYER IN THE GAME THIS CARD IS A QUAD GAME USED WITH 3XJRSY AND 1 X JUMBOBAT,2 OF THE JERSEYS HAVE BLOOD STAINS ON THEM(see scans!!) THE THIRD IS A GREEN SWATCH FROM THERE CAMO UNIFORMS WITH ONE JUMBO BAT PIECE CARD IS NUMBERED TO ONLY 75,TATIS DID NOT PLAY IN 2022 FOR SEVERAL REASONS AND IT WON'T TAKE LONG FOR YOU ALL TO REMEMBER JUST HOW GOOD HE IS WHEN HE RETURNS IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR,RIGHT NOW HIS CARDS ARE GOING CHEAP BUT IT WONT TAKE LONG FOR IT TO RAISE BACK UP WHEN HE RETURNS AND THIS PRICE WILL DOUBLE SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS WHILE THE PRICE IS RIGHT!,THANKS FOR LOOKING
($45 DELIVERED!!)
TATIS JR 2021 TOPPS MUSEUM 3XJRSY 1X BAT CARD.jpg

TATIS JR 2021 TOPPS MUSEUM COLLECTION BACK.jpg

if interested, I have a 1972 Carlton Fisk rookie card of a 1971 Reggie Jackson available for trade for this card.

Attachments

• Fisk.jpg
    Fisk.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Reggie.jpg
    Reggie.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
if interested, I have a 1972 Carlton Fisk rookie card of a 1971 Reggie Jackson available for trade for this card.
thanks for the offer nice cards but looking to sell only!,you know season starts today but for tatis jr it starts on the 21st of april when his suspension is over then you all will remember just how good he is the PED thing was a mistake he does not need PEDS to be good because he was already great the face of the game everyone said and remember he led all of MLB with 42 home runs in 2021!!,his cards will not stay cheap much longer i expect them to go back up to where they were before his suspension in 2022 and $45 is a great price by the end of april this card will be $75 easy

Last edited:
I'll give you $15, the price it sold for on 3 different auctions on ebay.

I'll give you $15, the price it sold for on 3 different auctions on eba

I'll give you $15, the price it sold for on 3 different auctions on ebay.
yeah crazedfan his stuff is still selling very cheap but it will not last much longer he returns on april 20th and it will not take long for his stuff to return to there higher pricing before his suspension,smart buyers are seeing what i see buy as much of his stuff now because he will be a hall of famer one day and he is still the best young player in the game remember he led all of MLB in 2021 with 42 home runs!!,and now he is healthy his shouldr is repaired and his wrist is healed so watch out for him to be the comeback player of the year, personally i have no problem keeping all of his stuff i have, "its your loss not mine mark my words"!