few Tigers and 9 HOF pucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Dave Gumpert-4 days, didn't have a Tigers card of his so this will do, not even sure he had a official Tigers card to be honest
IMG00142.jpg
Raul Casanova-trade
IMG00143.jpg
This will be the end of my mass HOF puck purchases since I know have all of them they have had on sale, well atleast all of them that didn't sell out. Everytime I placed a order I didn't get atleast one of them.
Bernie Federko
IMG00132.jpg

Denis Savard
IMG00133.jpg

Bryan Trottier
IMG00134.jpg
Dale Hawerchuk
IMG00135.jpg

Matt Pavelich
IMG00137.jpg
Steve Shutt
IMG00138.jpg
Clark Gillies
IMG00139.jpg

Denis Potvin
IMG00140.jpg
Serge Savard
IMG00141.jpg

If you want to see all that I have so far, or might have a HOFer on a puck your willing to trade here is the link of who I have so far
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/thenotoriousnic/Signed stuff/Hockey Pucks/

HOFer wise, 22 but really 23 unless Dominik Hasek somehow doesn't get in. Have 35 different players all together on pucks though. Also have a Henrik Zetterberg so who knows maybe 24. Have you gotten yours yet mr.js36?

HOFer wise, 22 but really 23 unless Dominik Hasek somehow doesn't get in. Have 35 different players all together on pucks though. Also have a Henrik Zetterberg so who knows maybe 24. Have you gotten yours yet mr.js36?
I got it today.... Thanks Amigo
If you need any of the players from the Winter League LMK