few TTM and pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Terry Fox-42 days
Howie Koplitz-10 days
IMG00175.jpg
Bought these off a guy on SCN for $22 dlvd, Kilkenny is a very tough sig to get, then again so is Bagwell. Probably just hold onto that for when the time comes someone gets a big name for my 08 Topps set as trade bait
IMG00176.jpg
Picked this up from Steiner on the Grand Finale Black Friday sale
Tony LaRussa-$15, also bought 2 of the what was suppose to be just authentic issued Yankee Stadium seatbacks that were never placed on a seat and were basically just extras/backups for $30 each, well Steiner sent me 2 actual used seatbacks :D Neither of the seatbacks are available, I had planned on buying them to flip on ebay til they goofed up so now I'll be holding onto one of them since the little lady likes the Yankmes and probably trading the other for a Tiger Stadium seatback. Maybe after I get moved into my apartment and we don't have room to do something with it she will want me to just sell it.
IMG00178.jpg

Last edited:
nice-thanks for sharing. I LOVE the look of vintage cards when signed.

congrats-I was going to buy one of the seat backs but didn't think they would screw up like that-darn it

at first I almost wondered if maybe they had sold out of those and instead of refunding me they sent these instead but nope they still have them on the site for $100 so it was a mess up or someone felt nice. Just sad I'm trading one for a Tiger Stadium seatback when I should just sell it and wait to buy one for like a 1/3 of the price