Fields of Yore completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanley
check out my posts for ginter and gypsy
have fields 1 and 7 and sps 329 and 334
larry

Larry

I don't have any of your wants from 14 A & G. Do you still need some of the minis from 13 A & G? I may have a few of them if you still do.

Stanley, I have all the Fields of Yore and all the SP's you need. I'm looking for Topps Red Foil and Topps Gold, and Allen & Ginter Mini's (all varieties.) If you can list some out or point me to a tradelist I should be able to find enough to cover these.
Thanks, Dale

Stanley, I have all the Fields of Yore and all the SP's you need. I'm looking for Topps Red Foil and Topps Gold, and Allen & Ginter Mini's (all varieties.) If you can list some out or point me to a tradelist I should be able to find enough to cover these.
Thanks, Dale

I will work on that today and see what I can come up with.

Thanks Stanley

Thanks, Dale

These are the minis I have found. Still looking for the red foil and golds.

reg 15 Bartolo Colon
94 Lou Brock
100 Queen Victoria
134 Jordan Zimmerman
286 Kris Medlen
312 Mike Mussina
315 Brandon Phillips

a & g backs 65 Fred McGriff
84 Francisco Liriano
163 Paul Molitor
197 Mike Minor
296 Joey Votto
315 Brandon Phillips

Let me know if you have any interest in any of these and I will continue to look for the topps.

Thanks Stanley

Thanks, Dale

Dale

I can not find where I stuck my topps. I do have some more minis from 13 A & G some of the GQ.
Let me know if you can use some of them.

Thanks Stanley

OK Stanley, I can use these:
Mini 286 & 312; A&G Back 197, 296 & 315. BV = $13.50 for you and $10.50 for me. If that works for you, please post it up.
Thanks, Dale
These are the minis I have found. Still looking for the red foil and golds.

reg 15 Bartolo Colon
94 Lou Brock
100 Queen Victoria
134 Jordan Zimmerman
286 Kris Medlen
312 Mike Mussina
315 Brandon Phillips

a & g backs 65 Fred McGriff
84 Francisco Liriano
163 Paul Molitor
197 Mike Minor
296 Joey Votto
315 Brandon Phillips

Let me know if you have any interest in any of these and I will continue to look for the topps.

Thanks Stanley

OK Stanley, I can use these:
Mini 286 & 312; A&G Back 197, 296 & 315. BV = $13.50 for you and $10.50 for me. If that works for you, please post it up.
Thanks, Dale

Trade posted. Thanks so much for the help.

Stanley

Back