Finally...after almost 3 years...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This one FINALLY shows up on eBay and I was able to get it for around $20...very good day for me...nothing better than finally tracking down a card you have been chasing for a long time...lol...you fellow Super Collectors will understand I'm sure.

2008 Topps Mayo Mini Harvard Red Backs #138 Ahmad Bradshaw Print Run 25

:D :) :eek: :cool: :p

Now if i can just track down some Score junk and a Topps Black /54 from 2009 I will be on a roll....lol.

congrats! i know what you mean on the hard-to-gets... i just missed out on a 08 topps chrome baldelli superfractor :(

I was beginning to wonder if they even included those in the boxes...i saw about everyone else in that set show up...funny thing is i was able to finish off the 2009 set before i did the 2008...and the Harvard version I got in 2009 was 18/25 and this one is the 2008 that's # 18/25...go figure.

Congrats, ive been searching for 2 cards for more than 2 years now and they havent appeared some day some day lol

Sweet! Glad to hear ya found a White Whale. Last time I caught a white whale the seller sent me the wrong card, took almost a 45 days to get it straitened out... thought I was never going to see it.

Congrats - Chris

Congrats, ive been searching for 2 cards for more than 2 years now and they havent appeared some day some day lol

this one gives me hope that the others I need might surface...hope, at least for a little while lol.

Sweet! Glad to hear ya found a White Whale. Last time I caught a white whale the seller sent me the wrong card, took almost a 45 days to get it straitened out... thought I was never going to see it.

Congrats - Chris

god i hope this one just comes in and is mint...i would hate to track another one down.