Finally completed the other rainbow

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
After almost a year and a bunch of searching, I have finally completed the rainbow of Nomar from 08 Heroes. The last card I needed was purchased on ebay at the end of August. It was mailed shortly after that and then was subsequently lost in the mail. It finally got found by the post office about a week ago and showed up in my mailbox today. So here it is. Also I am in the process of updating all of my scans of my collection so check it out if you have time. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/mrblackisback/Nomar/

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
Very nice. I'll work on my Sheff one soon. I loved the epix rainbow I made personally, not bragging but does Nomar have one? If he does you should work on that one. It's a really nice rainbow.

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
Very nice. I'll work on my Sheff one soon. I loved the epix rainbow I made personally, not bragging but does Nomar have one? If he does you should work on that one. It's a really nice rainbow.
He does have one. I am missing the Red Moment and have not been able to track one down for almost 3 years!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations! But....isn't the base card missing? I finished my Joe Mauer 11 rainbow set! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Yeah I was a little lazy and didn't dig it out to scan it. For now you will have to imagine it is there.
Okay! Still working on my other rainbow...Frank Thomas 2008 ud heroes...was out bid twice for the purple....over $40.00! Best regards, David

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
He does have one. I am missing the Red Moment and have not been able to track one down for almost 3 years!
Aww I know how you feel, I was missing 2 for the longest time and a seller had BOTH listed as an auction on ebay. I put in like $50 for both but won each for like $2.99 lol. Just wanted to make sure I got them.

Sponsors