FINALLY got my Finest Fowler and Snider AU Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetDude

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Picked these up back in ,like, july. redeemed immediately.
got notice of late a few months ago , but they just arrived.
now kinda wish i had exchanged one of the travis sniders when the
late notice was sent because they sent me 2 letter S # 71 and # 72
LOL :D

As someone new to the redemption thing, is it normal to have such delay ?
anyone else still waiting or was i the only ding **** in limbo ?

did anyone exchange ?
what'd ya get ?

I'm waiting for my Tommy Hanson auto from when the product first came out.. And I see they have the refractor autos on ebay.. But I'm still waiting on my base!

yeah, mine has said shipped for a couple days, but when I enter the tracking number it provides, it says no such number.

I finally got my Snider AU Letter Saturday. Still waiting for my Fowler AU Letter and Hanson AU RC. All redeemed on the same day last May!!! Hanson is still marked as "pending".

Topps Customer Service says they mark cards as "shipped" when they start the "process" of sending them out. It can take up to six weeks from then for them to actually mail them out!!!

ok - at least it wasnt just me dangling in limboland for 6 months . lol

for clarities sake, the ones i was referring to were 152 au and 163 au.

I got all 3 the same day in seperate envelopes so hopefully you guys will receive soon as well. best wishes

Not real abnormal. Funny how they just give you the same letter in serial sequence, though....they were not really thinking there.

I waited over a year for the 08 Icons football presidential letter/patch....and it wasn't even an Auto! I understand they had to wait to see who won the election, but it was nearly a year after that before the card finally was marked as "shipped"...speaking of that, I had a change of address and it got lost in the mail. I called UD with no luck...they said they'd call me if it came back :p.

Got my Blue Ref Snider today. It is serial numbered 2/25. With redemptions is the serial number you get random or is it in the order of redemptions received?

A) Imagine how somone who acquired 6 of of them hoping
to score "snider" must feel if they got 6 d's or whatever.

B) Ouch ! sorry :(

Not real abnormal. Funny how they just give you the same letter in serial sequence, though....they were not really thinking there.

I waited over a year for the 08 Icons football presidential letter/patch....and it wasn't even an Auto! I understand they had to wait to see who won the election, but it was nearly a year after that before the card finally was marked as "shipped"...speaking of that, I had a change of address and it got lost in the mail. I called UD with no luck...they said they'd call me if it came back :p.