Finally joining the "success" UPDATE to the UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First off, it's been 31 years since I acquired an IP auto and that was in Riverfront stadium in 1982, so here it goes....

I went to Maritime Park in Pensacola last night to see the Blue Wahoos beat the Bay Bears 4-2. I took a couple old baseball cards with me to see if I could get the coachs to sign (because I'm their age). :)

I picked up a few player autos too that I will share in a little while, trying to get this posted quickly before my day gets ahead of me.

Last edited:
Tom Brown...

Tucker Barnhart...

Bodie Greene, Ryan LaMarre, Devin Lohman, and Travis Mattair...

Dan Renken, Chad Rogers, and Bryson Smith...

Let the addiction continue...

I think this is true...I showed my neighbor who is a huge MLB fan but he doesn't do cards and now he wants me to take him to do it next week. I have already put out another thread looking for DeShields and Tom Brown cards before I go.

Thanks everybody.

Got lucky and was able to catch Cory Snyder leaving the ball park as I was walking back to my car after learning game was a RO.

This really is a lot of fun...

I'm going to see how many different cards of each of these guys I can get signed...right now I have 8 different DeShields and 6 different Schofields signed.