Finally set a TTM goal for 2010 (OUCH!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Nothing compares to coming home to those little white envelopes. It's practically addicting. I frequently set aside my padded mailers filled with autos, GUs and 1/1 to tear into a SASE when the occasion allows.

In that spirit I have declared 2010 the year of the TTM (in this house at least). I'm sure I will regret such an aggressive goal but here goes.

200 Returns
400 Successes

I will be starting a separate thread thread that tracks ALL successes. I'm going to get off to a nice start as I have sent about 60 just in Decmeber.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

Nothing compares to coming home to those little white envelopes. It's practically addicting. I frequently set aside my padded mailers filled with autos, GUs and 1/1 to tear into a SASE when the occasion allows.

In that spirit I have declared 2010 the year of the TTM (in this house at least). I'm sure I will regret such an aggressive goal but here goes.

200 Returns
400 Successes

I will be starting a separate thread thread that tracks ALL successes. I'm going to get off to a nice start as I have sent about 60 just in Decmeber.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.
Hey Ed
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.
I also wish you great success on your goals for the TTM this year.
Good luck
Tom

Wow, good luck! I love TTMing, but can never sit down to write the letters. Every once in a while, I will write a lot in a few day spurt, but I can never seem to get as many back as you. That should be an awesome project, I hope you can do it! :D :D :D

If anyone can do it Ed you definently will be the person.I wish you luck,I am going to have to set a TTM goal as well this year.They are so fun to rip into.

Good luck,Kyle

I know what you mean. I have cut way back on sending out due to the economy, but will get back into it. I wish you all the luck in the world on your TTM goal for 2010. Go for it, Ed!

Good luck! Those are definitely obtainable goals... just break it down monthly. In 2009, I, overall, got 1,246 returns back from the requests I sent - bad news is got 51 RTS and 32 failures also :-\

you should be able to hit your goal with dedication. I wish you luck and I am gonna try to get some good returns too. Duke Snider is always one of my favorites. I look forward to seeing what you get ;)

Good luck! Those are definitely obtainable goals... just break it down monthly. In 2009, I, overall, got 1,246 returns back from the requests I sent - bad news is got 51 RTS and 32 failures also :-\

That's a pretty good success to failure ratio!