Finally some 1987 Topps successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i have these left from that 87 set if you need them, let me know...will work out a trade or something:
terry harper (braves)...hard to get kinda dude.
fernando v. (dodgers - 410)
whitey herzog(cards - 243)
andre dawson (expos - 345)
terry puhl (astros - 693)
jeff reardon (expos - 165)
don carman (phillies-355)

i have these left from that 87 set if you need them, let me know...will work out a trade or something:
terry harper (braves)...hard to get kinda dude.
fernando v. (dodgers - 410)
whitey herzog(cards - 243)
andre dawson (expos - 345)
terry puhl (astros - 693)
jeff reardon (expos - 165)
don carman (phillies-355)

Harper and Fernando definitely. PM me, let me know what you have in mind.

Harper and Fernando definitely. PM me, let me know what you have in mind.

I've got them here and they are not going anywhere...so once you figure out who you are missing let me know if you need any others out of that list...will try to help you fill in as I can...the Harper is hard as hell to get, you just dont see much of anything signed by him....and Fernando is expensive to replace for some reason? his stuff is going for twice what i figured it would....thought the Nando craze was over lol.

I've got them here and they are not going anywhere...so once you figure out who you are missing let me know if you need any others out of that list...will try to help you fill in as I can...the Harper is hard as hell to get, you just dont see much of anything signed by him....and Fernando is expensive to replace for some reason? his stuff is going for twice what i figured it would....thought the Nando craze was over lol.

Since the only thing I do TTM is the 1987 set, I really don't have much to offer in the way of trades. That's an FYI for everybody that's willing to help me fill in some of the holes.
Let me know a price if you're willing to go that route. I know Harper is tough. You're right about Fernando, he doesn't seem that tough to get TTM, but his stuff is always a little pricey on the secondary market. Fernando Mania will never die!

Nice work, Aaron! And I appreciate the shout-out for the 83F Project. I'll look around in my autographs for 87T's you may need.

Also, I hit a bunch of Eastern League games. If there's anyone in the set that now coaches or manages keep me in mind.