Finally two Walgreen blasters!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Two Randy Arozarena Rays base cards.! Bryce Harper Super Short or short print. Numbers Game of Jeff Bagwell Astros, #1 Prospect of Wander Franco Rays and . One rainbow Giancarlo Stanton Yankees.......12 Yellow...if anyone is working on the set...let me know if u need any of theses: Moustakas Reds u-6, Kyle Gibson Rangers u-26, Curt Casali Reds u-31, Jose Suarez Angels u-46, Devin Williams Brewers u-113, Robinson Chirinos Rangers u-116, Ryan Weber Red Sox u-127, Robinson Cano Mets u-147, Ian Miller Cubs u-192, Mike Montgomery Royals u-233 and Chris Sale Red Sox u-287. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Okay...got Permission from Mitchieho to trade with u the Cal Ripken Jr. yellow...let me know what u find and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
David

Have two gold cards, one i believe you have and i haven't checked the other.

U-81 and U-117

Thanks

David

Have two gold cards, one i believe you have and i haven't checked the other.

U-81 and U-117

Thanks
Okay......I can always use it as trading bait with other members......posting trade for us for the u-117...However, not points as its within 6 days of our last trade....But Not into points right now....Taking a Vacation.. Posting trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David