Finally won an item i've been wanting for a loooong time -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice! Congrats on the win! 29 bids is alot of bids.

Thanks
Craig

thanks ... yeah there were a few multiple bidders, but these cards when they show up do get alot of attention - thanks, erik

Very nice card but GO Hawks!:p

thanks, in my hockey pool at work I have the devils playing the hawks in the finals .... guess who I picked to win ;) - thanks, erik

sweet pickup, it looked like it was a heated battle with 29 bids!

congrats, matt

thanks, yeah, I went a lil over what I wanted to on the card but thats how it goes - thanks ,erik

congrats on winning the bidding war!
great card

goes nice with your 100 other rookies!

thanks, yes it does but this is the only one that is signed ;) - thanks, erik

Congratulations on getting the item you waited a long time for! I'm trying to land something myself! Best regards, David

thanks, good luck with the card your after!! hope ya get it!! - thanks, erik

Erik, nice pick up! I was wondering what you had your eye on since I have seen you selling a few cards recently. Congrats on winning it!

Erik, nice pick up! I was wondering what you had your eye on since I have seen you selling a few cards recently. Congrats on winning it!

thanks, yeah, been selling pretty much everything but my Martys and my 'old' vintage ... been using the money for bills and to add to my personal collection (mainly Martys) - my compromise to the Mrs. :rolleyes:

Eric, Nice card, wow there were lots of bids on that beauty. Tom
[email protected]

thanks, when these come up for auction they tend to get alot of attention - thanks, erik

Let's go Devs!

ya better believe it bud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand what was so tough..........there's a Buy It Now for only $299.99 for the same card........;) :p

Nice win!

Also landed my last crown jewel of the Griffey jr auto's 2008 ud heroes!!Thanks for good luck! Best regards, David PS Next step get a scanner for the contest coming up in Sept? Best regards, David