Fini! Now! Auction Styles 2 Boxes 2022 Heritage Baseball & 2 Blasters 2021 Archives plus usuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am pretty sure it finished it in post 37. Even without @bdink25 's bid on the Braves in that post (because @crazyderik had already bid $12 on the Braves in post 34), he hit the price. It was $7 short going into Post 37 and he added $8 in my count

Well, technically, the move to $13 left it at $274. We didn't go over until brendan's bid of $33.
Trying to make the majority happy. So, with Brendan's bid we went over and everything after post 42 is Dead.
So, now I just have to figure out if I added any bids after Post 42. HELP
That doesn’t add up at all.

After Post #33, there was 11 to go.
Post 34 subtracted 2 (9 to go)
Post 35 subtracted 1 (8 to go)
Post 36 subtracted 1 (7 to go)
Post 37 subtracted 7 -- 1 on the Angels, 2 on the Reds, nothing on Braves, 2 on Twins, 2 on Phillies, (CLOSE BIDDING HERE)

Don;t count the final increase on Orioles. It hit the price with the Phillies.

My last two cents…

The only argument should be my bid vs. @bdink25 bid as obviously we were typing and posting at the same time which I’m ok with which ever way it goes. Hell, a coin can be flipped if @bdink25 agrees. Again. I’m going off with the majority rule and am content with any decision.

Okay, Everyone cool their heels.
Going to start at post 2 and figure this out in Excel.
Okay guys, after Bdink25 on post 37 we are at $277.
Everyone agrees??
Now, just have get out the invoices.
Thanks for your help.

Okay...this should be the final!!

Arizona Diamondbacks
4​
crazyderik
Colorado Rockies
5​
bearpup
Los Angeles Dodgers
8​
LarryG
San Diego Padres
10​
LarryG
San Francisco Giants
5​
ripahi
Chicago Cubs
10​
Prospector
Cincinnati Reds
12​
bdink25
Milwaukee Brewers
4​
crazyderick
Pittsburgh Pirates
7​
bdink25
St. Louis Cardinals
5​
LarryG
Atlanta Braves
12​
crazyderickPost 34
Miami Marlins
7​
bdink25
New York Mets
5​
crazyderick
Philadelphia Phillies
12​
bdink25
Washington Nationals
10​
LarryG
Houston Astros
8​
LarryG
Los Angeles Angels
23​
bdink25
Oakland Athletics
4​
crazyderick
Seattle Mariners
6​
LarryG
Texas Rangers
4​
crazyderick
Chicago White Sox
8​
bdink25
Cleveland Indians
5​
dad3309
Detroit Tigers
7​
mechjo16
Kansas City Royals
6​
LarryG
Minnesota Twins
12​
bdink25
Baltimore Orioles
12​
bdink25
Boston Red Sox
15​
LarryG
New York Yankees
16​
ripahi
Tampa Bay Rays
30​
Molitor04x
Toronto Blue Jays
5​
dad3309
277​

Next...I am not working tomorrow, just have to pick up my granddaughter and be at her peck and call after noon PDT.
1730 work for everyone?
Again, I apologize for the confusion. I can't figure out where I went wrong adding everything up. But, now I now if I keep record in excel, I can get a running total.

While we're here. I still have a 2020 and 2021 Allan & Ginter hobby boxes plus 2 2021 A&G Blasters? 3 hits per hobby boxes. Target would be $350.
Anyone interested? LMK Bob

I don't want to compete with Mike on his big break at 1800. So, will watch Mikes' break and then, when Mikes' is over, We'll do the Heritage break.
Hope this works for everyone...well, it won't work for my wife, but what the hey1

And, here I am thinking, someone was nice to tip me.:D
Just trying to get stuff out now. Should have your's soon, if I don't screw it up.
Most should be in the mail on Monday.
Bob