Finished my rainbow of 2008 ud heroes auto/gu/patch of Griffey/link to scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wow David, what an accomplishment!!!! That is very impressive. Big congratulations to you!!!!
Thanks! Best regards, David

Congrats !! David..very impressive set.
Thanks Buddy!

absolutely amazing! - - on the rainbow . If I went or lincy, I thiink I would need therapy before I ever finished.

Thanks! Did you see the ebay ....buy it now auction for 6 of the 10 Lincecum auto/patches!! $2,700.00!! Best regards, David

Sweet !!!
I would be inclined to say that is probably the only rainbow of that player series on the planet,..Puts a whole new meaning to "1 of 1",and I am looking forward to seeing the pics too.

Congrads,
Clint

Last edited:
Congrats Dave! Can't wait to see the scans. It feels good to complete a project like that doesn't it? Just think about how many other people you will make feel good when we get the YSL set completed!

Thanks bud!

Sweet !!!
I would be inclined to say that is probably the only rainbow of that player series on the planet,..Puts a whole new meaning to "1 of 1",and I am looking forward to seeing the pics too.

Congrads,
Clint
Thanks Clint! Theres another collector on the freedom board....who the last time I was there ...had all of the gu, serial, auto/gu/patch..and he was only missing the purple auto and the red auto of Ken Griffey Jr. Best regards, David

Congrats Dave! Can't wait to see the scans. It feels good to complete a project like that doesn't it? Just think about how many other people you will make feel good when we get the YSL set completed!

Thanks bud!
Thanks Buddy! However, Leon and I are running into problems.....spending a lot of time looking for the missing ones.....and not finding a whole lot....Means the ysl project is danger of not finishing by July. Best regards, David

David- you need to go out and buy a scanner so we can see those beauties. Less than a 100 will get you a nice scanner.

David- you need to go out and buy a scanner so we can see those beauties. Less than a 100 will get you a nice scanner.
Hi Al! Going to take my time....shop around for a good one.....I'll be entering them in the contest for this year. Best regards, David
yea, i guess theres more FREEDOM here, than Beckett:D
Hi Buddy! I get it ;)

Way to go David! Lookin' forward to seeing them.
RICK

Thanks Rick! Best regards, David

Griffey

Thanks! First time using photobucket site. I thought ...I clicked on for public to view my site? Best regards, David

Still asking for password.

BTW, if you ever get tired of them cluttering up the place, send them my way--LOL

Thanks
Doug