finished my set! this was a NIGHTMARE! mail time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
been working on this 4 card set since 2001.....yes 4 cards. got 3 and needed 1 more. they were going for 250.00 on ebay just the burton so i was like never going to happen....someone sold a set for 180.00 which i never saw listed ugh so a month went by so i dropped a email to them see if the winner paid...they didnt! so i sold my 3 i had for 100.00 and forked 85.00 over for the one i needed! and the danny elfman was a upgrade no streaking in this one so i was happy
Nightmare Before Christmas Movie autograph set
tim burton director
danny elfman sang all the songs in the movie and lead singer oingo boingo GREAT composser you will ever know in our time....in ALOT of movies!
glen shadix mayor....was the gay designer in bettle juice
Chris Sarandon voice of jack skelton
here are my 2 pick ups and all done!! 10 years thats all
night.jpg

Ooooh, Danny Elfman!! Totally love his music! I used to have a compilation CD of his with music from Scrooged, Beetlejuice, Darkman, Batman, etc. I still have some of the music saved on my computer and love listening to it!
Great auto to get! Would love to get it too!

:D
Jason