First Ole Miss Custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
An obscure player, but someone I want for my Ole Miss PC.

Mr. John Stroud
-all time leading scorer in Ole Miss history
-only Ole Miss baseketball player to be chosen as an All American in 2 different seasons
-member of the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame
-member of University of Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame
-member of Ole Miss All Century team
-2nd round NBA draft pick by the Houston Rockets in 1980

Stroud only played 1980-1981 in the NBA and never produced a card. While he had a less than stellar NBA career, he was arguably the best college player ever at Ole Miss.

Mr. Stroud currently lives in the about 8 miles from me and I know I can get his autograph, just never had anything for him to sign so I came up with a few customs. LMK what you think. These are the only 2 pictures I could find of him.

stroud.jpg

stroud2.jpg

stroud3.jpg

thanks
Nate

Would you mind printing off a couple of those first customs and getting him to sign them for me? My boys are huge Ole Miss fans.

rangersfan1982: sure no problem, I've had one success with him before signing an 8x10 and he personalized it to me without me requesting. What are your boys names so I can include that in the letter so he won't personalize them all to me. It may be a few days before I get around to printing and sending to him. I mail to the insurance office he owns here in town. I guess I could stop by and ask him but that just feels a little inappropriate to me.

thanks guys!
Nate