First Tiger Friday of the year 6/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the first Whitecaps Tiger Friday last night. John Grubb made an appearance. I got a ball, card, and the giveaway item signed. If anyones interested the 1987 Topps TTM Auto I previously had is for trade.

Card: 1988 Topps
JohnGrubbAuto.jpg

Ball:
IMG00164.jpg

1984 Detroit Tigers "Bless You Boys" Base:
IMG00166.jpg

great stuff!!was at the caps game last week with my nephew for a field trip.his first game and now he is hooked...lol.i was wanting to go for the '84 base.those are my tigers.one of the best times for me was a few years back and they had some ***** leaguers and a couple pro womens there for auto's and me and my nephews had the great honor of meeting buck oneill.it was awesome!!good luck the rest of the year with the friday tigers.

great stuff!!was at the caps game last week with my nephew for a field trip.his first game and now he is hooked...lol.i was wanting to go for the '84 base.those are my tigers.one of the best times for me was a few years back and they had some ***** leaguers and a couple pro womens there for auto's and me and my nephews had the great honor of meeting buck oneill.it was awesome!!good luck the rest of the year with the friday tigers.

Thanks! I didn't know about those signings sounds like it would have been a fun time. If your interested I could trade or sell a non signed base.

Last edited:
congrats, I was working 8-4am so didn't go. Only 2 they have that I really wanna go get is Jason Thompson and Mickey Tettleton this year. Kinda upset they not have anyone I need to knock off my 84 mini helmet or 86 yearbook this year

i might be interested in trading for the non auto base.let me know what value you would want for it.i probably have some of your wantlist needs i'll dig around later today to see.
i do miss the old days of caps promotions.i have meet the ***** leaguers as well as ryne sandberg,andre dawson,lolich,leach,freehan plus countless tigers prospects like inge and so on since '99.even made the '05 all star game with zumaya in it that year.still have the '05 AS card set....none signed though..dummy..lol!
dan
Thanks! I didn't know about those signings sounds like it would have been a fun time. If your interested I could trade or sell a non signed base.

i might be interested in trading for the non auto base.let me know what value you would want for it.i probably have some of your wantlist needs i'll dig around later today to see.
i do miss the old days of caps promotions.i have meet the ***** leaguers as well as ryne sandberg,andre dawson,lolich,leach,freehan plus countless tigers prospects like inge and so on since '99.even made the '05 all star game with zumaya in it that year.still have the '05 AS card set....none signed though..dummy..lol!
dan

Im not sure what value to put on it ;) Just me know what you find off my wantlist, or if you had any extra tiger autos. I usually list my extra giveaways on ebay, but nor really sure how well the base will sell. Im sure we can work something out.

just peeked in ebay and saw one for $15 buy it now and $5 shipping.
got home late today...2 b-day's and a open house.gonna start looking at your wantlist but i do have this auto to start if you need it
2002 bowman signs of the future b.inge auto bv10-15?
i could do that and throw in some wantlist hits plus i think i have a couple of michigan wolverine guys still laying around.let me know what ya think and i'll go look at your list
dan

just peeked in ebay and saw one for $15 buy it now and $5 shipping.
got home late today...2 b-day's and a open house.gonna start looking at your wantlist but i do have this auto to start if you need it
2002 bowman signs of the future b.inge auto bv10-15?
i could do that and throw in some wantlist hits plus i think i have a couple of michigan wolverine guys still laying around.let me know what ya think and i'll go look at your list
dan

I have a little interest in the Inge. Please let me know if you can help with the wantlist and Im sure we can work something out.

Alan

i didnt find any off your tigers needs except a '68 m.stanley and it might be in a trade.if you have a sec go into my profile and i have a thread of michigan fb for sale.aint refreshed it in a couple months but if you want i could do the inge auto and all the u of m i listed there for the base.
lmk
thanx
dan
I have a little interest in the Inge. Please let me know if you can help with the wantlist and Im sure we can work something out.

Alan

were you able to look at the michigan cards in my threads?
lmk what ya think
dan
**have you heard that jim northrup died today.

I did hear about it. Sad news. I met him at an autograph signing in Lansing a few years ago. Also I did look at the cards, we can do the trade. I posted it.

Alan

good deal!thank you for this trade.i'll get them out this afternoon or friday morning.as for northrup....i've been completing my tigers guys in my pc folders and i swear every time i finish one they pass away.last year i finally got some nice keeper auto's for the pc of these...fidrych,ernie...i'm starting to get paranoid to look for cards..lol.its when mr.kaline passes that will get me bad.
thanx again
dan