First Tiger Friday of the year 6/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

good deal!thank you for this trade.i'll get them out this afternoon or friday morning.as for northrup....i've been completing my tigers guys in my pc folders and i swear every time i finish one they pass away.last year i finally got some nice keeper auto's for the pc of these...fidrych,ernie...i'm starting to get paranoid to look for cards..lol.its when mr.kaline passes that will get me bad.
thanx again
dan

Yeah I know what you mean. Ive recently compiled a list of addressed from "old timers" in their 80's and 90's. I figure since they do TTM I need to get some cards to send to them before its to late. I did get Sparky and Fidrych, but missed out on Ernie. To many Tiger greats dieing in the same time frame.

got your package sent this afternoon.you should see it by saturday being so close.put in a couple extras for your early bday present too..lol.hopefully you can use them.
hear ya on the TTM.i ended up buying bird and ernie at gibralter last summer.did meet them thru the years though.me and my brother actually got to meet mickey stanley and fidrych down the road as kids downstate at a hardware store...go figure huh.i miss the simple days!my brother still has the mickey stanley signed ball.good thing i sprayed it with sealer when we were younger.
ohhh...if you happen to have another tiger stadium replica laying around from the caps maybe later down the trading trail we can work a deal for one.sad..live 1 1/2 hours away and it would be $50 in gas for a $10 tix!!
thanx again for the base
DAN

got your package sent this afternoon.you should see it by saturday being so close.put in a couple extras for your early bday present too..lol.hopefully you can use them.
hear ya on the TTM.i ended up buying bird and ernie at gibralter last summer.did meet them thru the years though.me and my brother actually got to meet mickey stanley and fidrych down the road as kids downstate at a hardware store...go figure huh.i miss the simple days!my brother still has the mickey stanley signed ball.good thing i sprayed it with sealer when we were younger.
ohhh...if you happen to have another tiger stadium replica laying around from the caps maybe later down the trading trail we can work a deal for one.sad..live 1 1/2 hours away and it would be $50 in gas for a $10 tix!!
thanx again for the base
DAN

I believe I have two Tiger Stadiums still laying around. My whole family gets the Tiger Friday packs with the guaranteed giveaways, so I get a lot of extras. I'll hang on to one for ya. As for the base Im sending it out tommorow afternoon I got a little busy today, so It will probably arrive Monday.