First trip to my LCS in quite sometime...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My "local" card shop is in the next town over about 45mins from my house so i dont make it there very often... Went today to get some storage boxes and toplaoders and ended up picking up a few things

Picked up these three cert. autos from the $1-$2 box for my all star and award winner pc (all three were $5 total)

1995 classic 5 sport Calvin "Pokey" Reese RC Auto (2x NL Gold Glove Winner)
2001 royal rookies Angel Berroa RC auto (2003 AL ROY)
2001 royal rookies Marlon Byrd RC auto (2010 NL All Star)

Also pick up a denny mcclain auto and larry walker bgs 8.5 graded rookie for another $11 total

Then i picked up two packs of 2014 Goodwin Champions and pulled a sports royalty materials of race car driver dan gurney ... Nothing awesome but at least i pulled a gu

Pretty good stuff I think. I don't have a LCS either, have to go about an hour and a half and its not even open half the time. Walmart is now my LCS. :(

Looks like your little trip to the LCS was worth it. I have a hobby shop in the next town over as well but they mostly offer comics & some cards but are way over priced. I mostly use DA or Blowout once or twice a year but for the most part it's Target, Walmart or eBay for blasters or value packs.

I like Target....and I go to my local hobby store. Pulled two Harper autos from the retail and two more from hobby store. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online