Flagship hits 100.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Flagship is right around 100 bucks a box for hobby. Wow! Ill bet they printed millions of each card.

Did anyone watch the fat pack case that one youtuber opened where he got 5 of those heavy lumber inserts? That was insane...
To be honest, Hobby and Fat Packs seem to be the best way to get the better cards rather than all the extra money on Jumbos for a manufactured patch and possibly something extra in a silver pack.

I don't even bother with flagship Topps anymore except photo variation SP's and I just trade for them or purchase them I think Topps has WAY too many base cards and I guess that's ok for set builders but for me it's a whole lot of unwanted cards for the most part.

Did anyone watch the fat pack case that one youtuber opened where he got 5 of those heavy lumber inserts? That was insane...
To be honest, Hobby and Fat Packs seem to be the best way to get the better cards rather than all the extra money on Jumbos for a manufactured patch and possibly something extra in a silver pack.
I sometimes buy the fat pack cases (108) packs from Steel City. Always did pretty well with them. Now they're pretty pricey as well.