Flea Market pick-ups FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up the following cards today:

2007 Upper Deck Game Materilas GU Jersey Tom Glavine #UD-TG
2012 Topps Update Blockbusters Hat Logo Patch #BP-4 Gary Carter

I would love to trade any of these for some Topps base set SP's but will gladly look at trade lists.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:
Interested in the Maddux game JSY.
What SP;s are u looking for as I have a lot of Hert SP;s avaible from 01 thru 15.
Also the 74 Winfield as well
PLMK
Bear

Interested in the Maddux game JSY.
What SP;s are u looking for as I have a lot of Hert SP;s avaible from 01 thru 15.
Also the 74 Winfield as well
PLMK
Bear

Hey Bear, if you have a list of Heritage SP's please let me know the numbers. I need a ton. So consider those two cards yours.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon i may be interested in the Molitor. I think i have a couple sp from this year and check my list. Thanks Billy

Hey Billy, there are a bunch of cards on your trade list I can use so consider the Molitor yours. I would like to mail it to you first so you can see the condition since it is a vintage card. Please PM me your address and I will mail it out to you.

Thanks,

Bryon

Have everyone 06 SP.s but the Blue Jeter and have 90 percent of all of the 07 SP;s only missing 4 of them
Let me know which one;s interest u and we can work from here.
Bear

Have everyone 06 SP.s but the Blue Jeter and have 90 percent of all of the 07 SP;s only missing 4 of them
Let me know which one;s interest u and we can work from here.
Bear

I can use the 2006 Topps Heritage #2 Mike Piazza and #10 Barry Bonds. If those two work for the Maddux and Winfield please post it up.

The Pizza is avaible and the Bonds was traded earlier today sorry about that.
I will put that away and when u find something else we are good
Also the Alex Gordon was also traded today
Bear

Hey Byron. I have a few Heritage SP's if you can use them:

2017 Taijuan Walker #718
2018 Stephen Piscotty #701
2018 JD Martinez #710
2019 Gio Gonzalez #709
2019 Tayron Geuerrero #719
2019 Ichiro Suzuki #725

I am interested in the Griffey RC's, or maybe the HOF g/u.

Thanks,
Brad

2017 Taijuan Walker #718
2018 JD Martinez #710
2019 Gio Gonzalez #709
2019 Ichiro Suzuki #725

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Brad, I will let you know which of these I can use later today when I get home from work. We will work out a trade for sure.

Thanks,

Bryon

The Pizza is avaible and the Bonds was traded earlier today sorry about that.
I will put that away and when u find something else we are good
Also the Alex Gordon was also traded today
Bear

Do you have #165 Albert Pujols SP? It is the one with the red shirt. If so, go ahead and post up the Pujols and the Piazza.

2017 Taijuan Walker #718
2018 JD Martinez #710
2019 Gio Gonzalez #709
2019 Ichiro Suzuki #725

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Brad, I can use them all. I have no idea as to book value for anything though. If you want just post us up an equal value trade.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Brad, I can use them all. I have no idea as to book value for anything though. If you want just post us up an equal value trade.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Byron. Before i post a trade, i wanted to see if you also need a 2019 heritage Bryce harper sp # 415? And if there is anything else you are looking for.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Byron. Before i post a trade, i wanted to see if you also need a 2019 heritage Bryce harper sp # 415? And if there is anything else you are looking for.

Thanks,
Brad

I can use the Harper for sure. You have another thread with some Topps inserts for trade that I can use also. Just let me know which cards you wanted from the ones I have listed and we will work out a trade for sure.

Thanks,

Bryon