Flea Market Pickups FT(Molitor RC! and 2 good Ripken Inserts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MVP
5.00 star(s)
1978 Topps Paul Molitor/Alan Trammell/Mickey Klutts/U.L. Washington RC!
2001 Donruss Rookie Reprint Cal Ripken RR1
2000 Fleer Tradition Halls Well Cal Ripken
2001 Donruss 2000 Retro Diamond King Greg Maddux

I collect in this order, Frank Thomas, Chris Sale, White Sox, Reds and Prospect Autos(not picky on player or team on these.)

I have some prospects auto from bowman and platinum. That ain't white Sox. Let me know if interested and I will pull some and list them for you. Thanks billy

grats on the 1978 Topps Paul Molitor, about 12 years ago my 13 yr old son and i were at a flea market and he bought one for 10 cents with a bunch of 65 topps i believe it was $80.00 then, he sold it later that day for $20.00 you'd have thought he won the lottery

Here's some autos I have. I am interested in the molt or. Also check my profile for latest started threads I have some 2014 platinum listed onthere with prospects and chrome prospects. Thanks Billy

2014 platinum autos
Raimel Talia
Alexander Guerrero

2013 platinum auto
Orlando calixte

2014 bowman prospects auto
Logan Vick
Jamie Westbrook
Tommy kahnle

2013 bowman prospects auto
Tyler Gonzalez

2013 bowman prospects auto
Andrew chafing

2014 topps game used no auto Alexei Ramirez white sox

Well I am interested in it, will have to see if I like anything else off the list but do want the Guerrero if we work out a deal.

Do you have any 2014 Topps Update? not necessarily looking for white sox. Looking for All Star/Homerun Derby and rookies, also looking for Bowman Platinum Prospect cards.

My computer ain't working right now. I can't copy and paste from my phon?. :f you click on m name and go to profile there is a lnj to my threads. I hav a post with 2014 Bowman platinum for trade. My prospects and chrome prospects are listed there. Thanks Billy