Flea market success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had to share,
Dropped by the local flea market.The guy at the table must have been hurting of cash,..here's what I got for $14.00:
1967 Topps #24 Bob Allen
1982 Topps #532 Toby Harrah
1974 Topps #550 Sam McDowell
1961 Topps #255 Vic Power
1968 Topps #218 Ken Suarez
1966 Topps #285 Luis Tiant
1969 Topps #414 Duke Sims
1973 Topps #226 Ray Fosse
1965 Topps #150 Rocky Colavito
1966 Topps #259 Red Soxs Team F/T
1970 Kellogs #49 James Lonborg (Red Sox) F/t
1970 Kellogs #68 Ken Harrelston
1975 Kellogs #47 Sparky Lyle (Yankees) F/T
1977 Kellogs #57 S. Carlton F/T
1981 Kellogs #33 R. Henderson F/T
1981 Kellogs #5 M. Schmidt
2007 Topps Opening Day #46 Jeter<<15.00 card ! F/T
Lastly,..A 1991 Stadium Club Members only set,..this is a 20 card set that is un-numbered,..I've never seen the cards before,..good names though including a Bagwell RC,..older cards were in good shape too.

Dude has a lot more,..I told him I would be back !!

Clint

Nice pick ups!

Rocky Colavito...

Now there is a name! I remember when I was a kid ESPN would show those old HR Derby shows with Banks, Mays, Mantle etc... Those were GREAT to watch! I wish they would play them again.

Thanks
Craig

Nice pick ups!

Rocky Colavito...

Now there is a name! I remember when I was a kid ESPN would show those old HR Derby shows with Banks, Mays, Mantle etc... Those were GREAT to watch! I wish they would play them again.

Thanks
Craig

I remember those B&W HR Derby shows too! I saw one episode where Wally Moon hit something like 11 HR's! And I remember the announcer saying something like the pitcher who serves up a certain number of home runs on the show gets a bonus prize too.

Lastly,..A 1991 Stadium Club Members only set,..this is a 20 card set that is un-numbered,..I've never seen the cards before,..good names though including a Bagwell RC,..older cards were in good shape too.

Hate to be a buzz kill but that set actually has 30 cards in it.

Alan

Hate to be a buzz kill but that set actually has 30 cards in it.

Alan

Robert was able to find some info on them.Beckett says it was a 50 card set released in three parts,..Not worth more then the regular series release, but still a few more cards for the PC at a good price,.

Clint

Robert was able to find some info on them.Beckett says it was a 50 card set released in three parts,..Not worth more then the regular series release, but still a few more cards for the PC at a good price,.

Clint

Robert is probably right. I'm getting my info from the scd big book and didn't notice they said it's a multi sport set and they don't give total number of cards, only list the 30 baseball players.

Nice pick ups!

Rocky Colavito...

Thanks
Craig

Hey Craig
I didnt realize you are that old.lol
I believe on ESPN3 they show those old time Home Run Derby once in awhile
HAVE A GREAT DAY YOU OLD TIMER

Tom