Flickr Trading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

I have a Flickr full of nice cards to trade 99 percent of which is football with a little sprinkle of baseball. Would like to trade with others who have a Flickr account as well or at the least a tradelist.Have a look and let me know if you see anything you'tr interested in. Thanks

FLICKR LINK

I like your William Contreras, Lindor, Aaron, Isan Díaz. Let me know if anything interests you from my Flicker. Thanks.

I like your William Contreras, Lindor, Aaron, Isan Díaz. Let me know if anything interests you from my Flicker. Thanks.
@criollos -
I like these cards
2019 Topps Chrome Update #29 BRYAN REYNOLDS RC (Pirates)
2019 Topps Chrome Update #53 ELOY JIMENEZ RC (White Sox)
2019 Topps Chrome Update #61 AUSTIN RILEY RC (Braves)

@criollos -
I also have 3 Topps Chrome Isan Diaz RC's and a 2021 Donruss Lindor Photo Variation if you're interested.I have more baseball then is on my Flickr. Thanks

@criollos -
I like these cards
2019 Topps Chrome Update #53 ELOY JIMENEZ RC (White Sox)

Have the Reynolds and the Riley. Don't seem to locate the Eloy. Any other card you can use?

If you still just wanted the cards you asked about I would trade even my 3 for your 2 if the trade value squares.

If you wanted any of the other stuff I listed I can look for more cards from your list.

If you wanted any of the other stuff I listed I can look for more cards from your list.
Yes, I just replied to your message with the cards I’m interested in. Let’s see if we can make the trade bigger to make the shipping cost worth it. Thanks.

@criollos - Sounds good.Gimme a bit I currently have a couple lists to look through but I have your cards set aside for you.Thanks

@criollos -
I like these 2 cards too.I have no idea what book values are on these but I will trade you all the cards you wanted for the 4 cards I wanted. If my value is still too low I can add more cards or cash. Thanks
Chrome update Devers RC
Chrome Update Hoskins RC

OK, so I think I asked you for a total of 8 cards (4 here and 4 in private message). I’m not sure of the values, but I’m fine with that trade. Please provide me the card number for the Devers and the Hoskins cards to make sure I grab the correct ones.

@criollos -
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT23 RAFAEL DEVERS RC (Red Sox)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT28 RHYS HOSKINS RC (Phillies)

will you list those cards of mine you wanted? I am not sure if you want Topps Chrome or Bowman chgrome on a few and I have several lindors so just give me brand I should be ok

@criollos -ok so the photo variations I have are regular card photo variations not Diamond King. This is what I think you are wanting.

Attachments

• IMG_20210406_175238266.jpg
    IMG_20210406_175238266.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
@criollos -ok so the photo variations I have are regular card photo variations not Diamond King. This is what I think you are wanting.
Those are fine by me. Now..... another problem: couldn't find the Devers, but found a 2018 Bowman Chrome RC #25 Rhys Hoskins. Please let me know if that works. I apologize for not having my list up to date.

Sure. That's fine & no apology necessary I am guilty of not always having my Flickr/Lists up to date. I guess we can post trade now?

Hello,
Both of the cards are available. I am currently not collecting much of Steelers & Dolphins they are teams/players I PC and haven't added to my PC in about a year and a half now. I'm mostly into star quarterbacks, Refractors, anything that catches my eye really non base only I have more base cards than I know what to do with. Thanks