For parts or repair- HP Pavilion DV4-1465DX Laptop -screen flickering issue & freezes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will22clark

Pro
4.90 star(s)
For parts or repair- HP Pavilion DV4-1465DX Laptop -screen flickering issue & freezes

Laptop works but it freezes quite often and it usually only freezes by the slightest bump or tap and the screen flickers every 2 second. Otherwise it was a fast computer and it still works but the freezing issue will get annoying. I already got another laptop so this one is for sale. It has windows 8 which is not activated but still works. Only difference with a non activated version is some customizations/personalizations cannot be made.
The screen flickering issue is another issue which I tried to fix by replacing the LCD but that only fixed it for a week when it started doing the same thing so I assume I cannot count out a motherboard issue might be causing it. I have the extra LCD which I paid about $50 for, plus a brand new cable that goes between the LCD and laptop which I will include. Battery is like new and holds a good charge and charger also included. I can send more info if anyone is interested. This laptop would be good for someone that knows how to fix it.
$100.00 plus flat rate shipping

has a working copy of photoshop CS6 and bridge CS6. Down arrow key is missing and some minor cosmetic issues. Otherwise once fixed its a very fast laptop. Screen flicking issue can be bypassed by plugging in an external monitor. Any questions, ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.